Planning your own wedding ceremony gives you more control over your special day. With Scentsy warmers and candle scents, DIY decorators can combine visual and olfactory elements to create a truly unique event. Here are some ways to incorporate the magic of Scentsy flameless candles into your wedding ceremony and reception.
Warmers to Complement Your Décor
Decorative Scentsy wax warmers come in a variety of color and design options. Whether your wedding style is sleek and sophisticated or quirky and kitsch, you’re sure to find a warmer to match your theme.
- Wax warmers like the Amber Fluted Shade, Etched Copper, and Champagne models are a great way to add a touch of modern elegance to your wedding décor. With classic shapes and shiny metals, these pieces add a delicate flair to flower arrangements, buffet tables, and centerpieces.
- Having an outdoor wedding? Reflect your natural surroundings with the Daisy Lantern, In the Shadows, or Tilia warmers. Use the Zen Rock, Rainforest Fern, and Little Garden designs to dress up outdoor altars. The Beach Bungalow warmer is a cute addition to your seaside event.
- Couples who like to do things a little differently can express themselves with Scentsy warmers. Show your shared love of chess with the Black Knight design. Couples that love to travel can use the Around the World, Bon Voyage, and Coastal Cruiser models to display their appreciation for adventure. If a mutual devotion to sports is the foundation of your bond, our Collegiate and MLB-themed warmers will add a touch of team spirit to your proceedings.
- Don’t want to worry about a design clashing with your carefully-planned décor? Choose a wax burner with neutral coloring and shapes. The Alabaster, Contempo White, and Fluted Gray warmers feature classic lines and colors that easily blend into floral arrangements or behind other decorative elements.
- The Make a Scene warmer guarantees that your event is one-of-a-kind. Fill the illuminated container with confetti, pictures, and shiny beads for an unforgettable centerpiece. The low-voltage heating system lets you use plastic flowers, marbles, and small figurines to craft the most accurate reflection of your couple personality.
- Complement more delicate décor with warmers like the Antique Cross, Butterfly Atrium, or Etched Core lamps. These pretty pieces are at home in ceremonies that emphasize feminine aspects with lace, long trains, and traditional-style veils.
Browse Scentsy’s selection of decorative wax warmers to find the perfect accent for your DIY wedding.
Scentsy Scents for Outdoor Weddings
Even if your wedding takes place in your backyard, on a beach, or a public garden, you can use Scentsy candle scents to enhance your guest’s experience.
- Mark pathways to bathrooms, eating areas, and the dance floor with models like the Blue Crush, Beacon, or Starflower. When the sun goes down, the gentle glow from these scented luminaries will safely guide your guests around the property.
- Choose candle scents that match your venue. For gardens, atriums, and other areas with lots of living flora, light fragrances like Aloe Water and Cucumber, Bergamot and Solar Driftwood, and White Tea and Cactus won’t overpower the scent of nearby plants or flowers. Amazon Rain, By the Sea, and Clean Breeze work well at events near lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water.
- Don’t have access to an electrical outlet at your venue? Scentsy Go is a portable, battery-powered lamp that lets you share your favorite candle scents wherever you need it. A 7-color LED display makes the Scentsy Go a fun way to jazz up outdoor smoking areas. Scentsy diffusers are another way to enjoy our candle scents when you can’t use a plug-in wax warmer.
- If you’re concerned about wind diffusing your scent, use decorative dividers, artwork, or chairs to direct the fragrance in the right direction. Since the low-heat delivery system doesn’t use open flames, Scentsy candle scents are safe to use almost anywhere.
Regardless of the weather, your outdoor wedding will be the event of the season with Scentsy wax warmers.
Ideas for Indoor Use
Scentsy candles scents add mystery and romance to your home or rented venue. These tips will help you get the most out of your flameless candles in indoor settings.
- Having your reception at home? Make sure your guests are greeted with fresh fragrance in every room they visit. Convenient plug-in wax warmers like the Cranberry Glass, Crinkle, and Indigo Tile models are a great way to guarantee your bathrooms, kitchens, and gathering areas stay comfortable throughout the festivities.
- Arrange fabric curtains around a chair or comfortable seating area. Decorate the area with flowers, lights, and signs displaying the details of your wedding date. Add Scentsy scents to create an ethereal space for guests to take pictures or leave video messages for the bride and groom.
- Designate activity areas by scent. Use candle scents like Apple Butter Frosting, Toffee Butter Crunch, and Vanilla Bean in kitchens and dining areas to tempt the palates of your guests. When serving cocktails, scents like Coconut Lemongrass, Lemon Thyme Berry, and Oodles of Orange will keep your partygoers energized on the dancefloor. Be sure to leave plenty of room in-between different fragrance zones to avoid overwhelming your fellow celebrants.
- Give your guests Scentsy hand soap to add an extra layer of fragrance to your event. The rich lather gently cleans hands and kisses the skin with a subtle perfume. Use the same scent in your plug-in warmer to impress your guests even more.
- Keep Scentsy room sprays on-hand to deal with sudden, strong odors. These sprays work fast to neutralize unpleasant smells and leave behind a burst of long-lasting fragrance.
Scentsy flameless candles don’t produce any smoke or soot. You and your guests can breathe easy and enjoy your celebration without your fragrance aggravating allergies, asthma, or respiratory issues.
Take your DIY wedding décor to another level with Scentsy candle scents.