Scentsy wax for warmers comes in a variety of consistent, effective, and long-lasting scents. Whether you want something to soothe you to sleep or keep your party-goers perky, Scentsy’s selection of wax bars has the right fragrance to suit your style and occasion. But with so many options, it can be hard to decide what to try first. These suggestions will help you choose the Scentsy wax bar that matches your preferences.
Why You Should Always Use Scentsy Wax
Scentsy isn’t the only producer of wax for warmers. Other companies have created home fragrance products that are like our wax bars. However, there are some major differences between Scentsy and generic wax for warmers.
- Scentsy uses 100% paraffin wax to produce our bars. This light, natural, hypoallergenic material is the secret to our clean-melting and long-lasting scents. Other companies use inferior materials to produce their bars or mix additives into the wax to reduce costs. Off-brand bars can cause indoor pollution, like soot and smoke, that aggravates your breathing and endangers your health.
- Scentsy wax bars are specifically designed to work with our low-watt heating system. Other waxes may have higher or lower melting points. That means your off-brand wax for warmers may burn too quickly, thus robbing you of hours of fragrance. Alternatively, they may melt too slowly or not at all, which means your scent won’t be able to effectively fill your space.
- The fragrance in Scentsy wax bars is made from high-quality ingredients. Everything we use in our blends is tested and certified to be safe for use around pets and children. Other companies can’t guarantee the same thing. You might save a few dollars by purchasing an off-brand perfumed wax, but is it worth the risk to the health of your loved ones?
Always use official Scentsy wax bars and bricks in your Scentsy warmer to get the most out of your home fragrance delivery system.
Now that you know why Scentsy wax for warmers is the best choice, here are some suggestions on using our unique fragrances to enhance your life.
Rich with the sweet tones of caramel, sugar, and deep cocoa, these scents will fill your space with the magic of a bakery in the early morning.
- All You Need is Love combines coconut, vanilla, and the sharpness of Bing cherries to produce a warm and yummy experience.
- Use the combination of baking cinnamon-spiced apples and vanilla buttercream in the Apple Butter Frosting wax for warmers to remind your visitors of happy holiday gatherings.
- Get all the benefits of a fresh-from-scratch pie without the work or mess. Warm a store-bought pie in the oven and pop a bar of Baked Apple Pie wax in your favorite decorative warmer. Your family and friends won’t know the difference.
- Lavish your room with the creamy scent of Blueberry Cheesecake bars. The smell closely resembles a real New York-style cheesecake.
- The caramel, vanilla, sugar, and malt tones in the Caramel Sugar Cone bar are the perfect accent to a little girl’s tea party.
- Refresh your mind without the caffeine rush with the Mochadoodle bar. This wax for warmers smells just like a cup of fresh-roasted coffee complete with cream, sugar, and caramel.
- Bring back the fairy-tale charm of Christmas any time of the year with the Sugar Cookie bar. The simple warmth of butter, vanilla, and sugar is a light fragrance that works well at dinner parties.
- Toffee Butter Crunch bars use the scent of vanilla beans, candied walnuts, and toffee to create a confectionary fragrance that complements your brunch gathering or coffee meeting.
- You won’t jeopardize your diet with the Vanilla Bean Buttercream wax for warmers. This decadent home fragrance will satisfy your sweet tooth without having to count a single calorie.
Bakery scents are good for kitchens and dining rooms. They also make a great addition to your next bake sale set up. Scentsy bakery scents add wholesome sweetness to your space.
Sharp and Citrusy
Take advantage of the energy-granting properties of aromatic citrus fruits with Scentsy wax for warmers. These fragrances will get you up and keep you motivated, no matter the task at hand.
- With tangerine and palm frond fragrances, Accidentally in Love is a clean-smelling fragrance that makes you feel bright yet relaxed.
- Sunny Coconut Lemongrass bars are the perfect pairing for your indoor-outdoor spring event.
- Lemon Sorbet bars combine juicy lemon and zesty grapefruit for an energetic yet surprisingly sweet scent.
- Lemon Thyme Berry wax for warmers will remind you of a frosty-cold glass of strawberry-lemonade with a dash of spice for depth.
- Lemon zest, kaffir lime, and verbena leaf create a sensually subtle experience in the Lemon Verbena bar.
- Deep woods with cheerful mandarin make the Mandarin Splash bar a good choice for workout spaces and playrooms.
- Can’t get enough citrus? Oodles of Orange gives you all the citrus you can handle with pineapple, papaya, mango, and tropical berry tones. This wax for warmers is fun for children’s spaces and parties.
- Orange, lemon, lime, and grapefruit make Sunkissed Citrus the perfect blend of sunny scents. Use these bars in your kitchen and bathrooms for an instant clean feeling.
- Who says citrus can’t be upscale? The sophisticated scents in the White Grapefruit Scentsy bar will make your cocktail party lively and energetic.
Citrus is used in aromatherapy to encourage energy and movement. Use these special properties to make your spaces and events stand out with Scentsy wax bars.
Scentsy wax for warmers uses traditional flower scents to craft signature fragrances that range from bold to subtle and everything in between. Some of our most popular floral fragrances include:
- Sweet Pea and Vanilla
- Pink Haze
- Lush Gardenia
- Lilacs and Violets
- Flower Child
- Darling Dahlia
- Candy Crave
- Blue Hyacinth
- Aloha Citrus
Floral wax for warmers is versatile fragrances that can be used in almost any situation. With Scentsy wax warmers, it’s easy to enjoy the fragrance of your favorite flower anywhere.
These are just a few of Scentsy’s ever-evolving collection of fragrance blends. Other Scentsy fragrance families include Fresh, Fruity, Green, Spicy, and Woody tones. Whether you want to jazz up your holiday décor with multisensory flair or cover up the aftermath of team sports, Scentsy has a wax blend to fit your needs. Explore the possibilities further with your personal Scentsy representative.